Policies & Guidelines
Laura likes to be upfront with her expectations, policies and guidelines. So please take a read so you know what to expect about business with her.
1. Arrival Time – Please plan to arrive 5 to 10 minutes prior to your appointment. If you are a new client please plan to arrive 10 to 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment. The few extra minutes you arrive early will allow me to update any information I need to, have you fill out any health intakes, client cards or release paperwork in a relaxed non rushed fashion and it also ensure that I can have a complete consultation period prior to your session time so you gain full benefit from your appointment.
2. Cancellation/Rescheduling Policy – I ask that you be kind to others and myself if you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment please do so at least 24 hours prior to your scheduled appointment. This gives me a chance to fill that appointment with someone who is waiting to enjoy those services at that time. Please be sure to notify me at least 24 hours in advance so a cancellation fee does not apply.
However if you give less than 24 hours notice of a cancellation or reschedule I might not be able to fill the appointment time. If I can not fill the appointment time you will be responsible for the entire session fee. I have this policy in place so that I can manage my schedules in a professional manner. But I am sure you won’t have to get to this part of the policy as you will give me as much notice as possible.
3. No Show Policy – Why wouldn’t you want to come in for your appointment?! I know you do, so this probably won’t apply to you lovely at all, however this is what can happen when you don’t even notify me that you will not be joining me for your regularly scheduled appointment. There is a good chance that if you do not notify me of a rescheduling need or a cancellation that I will not accept any further appointments with you. That would be sad, so just notify me.
4. Privacy – Your privacy is very important to me! I will not sell any of your information, email addresses, phone numbers, or addresses to any third party groups for any reason. I don’t like to get annoying phone calls, emails or junk mail so I don’t expect you do either.
I do, however, send occasional e-mails letting you know about our products and services, specials, etc. I also utilize page visits and visitor information provided through various tools to help me serve you better. Please reach out to me if you have any questions or concerns covering this policy. Thank you for your business!
5. Gift Certificates and Series – Purchase of Gift Certificates and Series are non refundable. Series are non transferable and must be used by the person they are purchased for. Series expire a certain number of days from date of purchase and it is listed please check or contact me and I will look it up for you. Gift Certificates expire 6 months from date of purchase.
Gift Certificates cannot be split, for example an hour massage gift certificate cannot be turned into 2 half hour massages.
6. Valuables – While I try and make sure that nothing happens to you or your valuables, they are your responsibility I am not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged items.
7. Gratuity – First off please understand gratuity is totally left up to your discretion in appreciation of the service. People often ask me what you should leave, customary is 10-15% of your total service. But referrals are also a wonderful way to show your gratitude as well!
8. Payment – I accept cash, check, Visa, Master Card and Discover and Gift Certificates until their expiration date.